You are here
Support the Library
Your gifts of support to the library make it possible for us to expand collections, develop special classes and events for the public, and more. Thank you for thinking of the library, and for helping us provide lifelong learning opportunities to our community.
- Online - We gladly accept online donations via PayPal. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation.
- By mail - Monetary donations may be mailed to: 1326 W Cherry Lane | Meridian, ID | 83642. No cash, please.
- At a library location - Monetary donations may be dropped off at any location during normal business hours.
- Memorial/Honorary donation - You may choose to remember a special person or celebrate a special occasion with your donation. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to the honoree, or family of the person memorialized. Please include a request with your donation that includes the name of the honoree/person memorialized, the address to mail the acknowledgement, and note the donation is a memorial or honorary donation.
- Mail the request and donation to: 1326 W Cherry Lane | Meridian, ID | 83642
- Memorial/honorary donations may be dropped off at any Meridian Library location.
We welcome donations of certain materials:
- Like-new fiction paperbacks and hardbacks, published in 2007 or later
- Like-new children's fiction, nonfiction
- Like-new DVDs and CDs for all ages
All donated items become the property of the library and will be reviewed for inclusion in the collection.
* Large donations of materials may be dropped off at the Cherry Lane location. Locations with limited space (Silverstone, Tiny Library, Bookmobile) can accept smaller donations, up to one box per family at a time.
** We kindly do not accept technology donations including TV's, computers, monitors, tablets, etc...
Friends of the Meridian Library District
Friends of the Meridian Library District is a nonprofit organization that fundraises and provides support for the Meridian Library District.
For donations of stock, property, art or other assets, please contact the Library Director at (208) 888-4451.